How we work
How we create new possibilities step by step
1. PreparationTogether with your team we decide in one session on the core question to ask the children.
2. InvitationWe invite a group of children from a local school, neighbourhood or community to participate in the Open Minds Open World program for about six months.
3. SessionsAfter the written permission of parents we program 4 or 5 sessions in six months with the children to come together and work on the core question. During the sessions the children start an inquiry in their group and in their environment. In the sessions they will learn the practice of creative and critical thinking and the so called ’21st century skills’.
4. ImplementationDuring the program the children will draft their ideas into a physical form, like a prototype, product, game, story, drawing or 3d-print.
5. PresentationIn the final session the children will present their findings to the management team and discuss it in a dialogue.
6. DocumentationThe outcomes will be reported in an e-book or an additional video.
How we collect the outcomes for you
The outcomes of the Open Minds Open World program will be documented after the final presentation. Most of our clients appreciate the combination of concrete materials, supported by an (e)book or a video documentary.